Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have no idea... trust me....

Good Morning, Mikey! :happywave:

:rofl3: We have a couple of coworkers in your neck of the woods taking Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training . . . . they are #%^&* up a storm because it is so cold!!!! :rofl3:

:shocked2: . . . maybe that's not so funny when you live there . . .

Six Sigma sucks....

whoever came up with that idea is an anal retentive ass-hole that has no real work to do.

The same one that came up with "Total Quality Management" (TQM), "Zero Defects", and . . . d***, there's so many I've already flushed them all . . . .

Hey mike_S

howdy...

yeah... 6S, Six Sigman, Lean Logistics are all pipedream bull**** programs created by people who don't have real jobs and just put on power point training presentations all year long.

useless waste of my time...

howdy...

yeah... 6S, Six Sigman, Lean Logistics are all pipedream bull**** programs created by people who don't have real jobs and just put on power point training presentations all year long.

useless waste of my time...

:shocked2: YOUR time . . . You have to do it, too?!?!?!?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: I thought only gov't was on the "torture" list!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

my time is because they want to come in and take a week and make us stop work, put everything in little view graphs, reorganize stuff, put up little signs, etc...

then have status meetings about it and have group hugs and then produce metric charts about it every week to show that we are maintaining it. I told them no. It's their organization, they want the charts, they produce them. no me.

Where is everyone :idk: :sad:

Hey, bud! :hugs:

Did you look at that website http://www.dadstheword.com/ ?

Lots of good info!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom