Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hiya, Kitten! I guess you're dumping us tonight, huh? Hope you have a good time, and behave yourself!

And yes, you can do both!

I am still gonna be on all night though...

Hiya, Kitten! I guess you're dumping us tonight, huh? Hope you have a good time, and behave yourself! And yes, you can do both!
you do know that kittens seldom have a good time w/o getting into some kinda trouble right?...

you do know that kittens seldom have a good time w/o getting into some kinda trouble right?...

:no: Does not have to be!!!

Good night, kitten . . . some of us have early work schedules! :hugs:

I really have no say... She is the boss when I am with her, I have no real control, she is the real animial... In a good way though.. I will be on SB all night, but I may have to step out for a bit from time to time, but I will be back on...

But it will be a while till i step out, so how is everyone

Hey guys, this is Atomic's girlfriend, just wanted to say hey (btw I am a diver too, just got certified last week thanks to my baby!) I hope he is behaving, I love him so much <3 well take care guys. p.s. he will be back on, he just went to the bathroom.

Hey guys, this is Atomic's girlfriend, just wanted to say hey (btw I am a diver too, just got certified last week thanks to my baby!) I hope he is behaving, I love him so much <3 well take care guys. p.s. he will be back on, he just went to the bathroom.

So does Atomic's Girlfriend have a name? :D

Back
Top Bottom