More philippines pics...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmm too bad the server went down just as i was writing a question....

Can't remember what it was now..
:D

OK...no personal attacks allowed. Not funny, not appropriate. Please forget it happened and move on so I don't have to come back in here and delete more posts...I'd much rather look at the pretty(?) photos and join the fun!

yeah, we need to see more of those lovely pictures.

hey, mikey, we're sure you took some artistic pics of ishey. mind posting some of 'em? :eyebrow:

clgsamson:
How do you define artistic pix?

artistic = as in giving the shot some added creativity like using special lighting, adding filters...

well, koya, you're a photog yourself... how do you define artistic pix? :eyebrow:

boljakool:
artistic = as in giving the shot some added creativity like using special lighting, adding filters...

well, koya, you're a photog yourself... how do you define artistic pix? :eyebrow:
why are you smiling? as one viva babe said during an interview..."the scene calls for it, I have to go all the way in an artistic sense" hehehe

Artistic :wink:....

115315037_10650d5ab0.jpg

115322533_a1783eac90.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom