More from Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvanant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Some Anilao Pics.
Enjoy
Bill
4201469589_5e20195d39_b.jpg

4202194144_0a98230325_b.jpg

4202183260_1312c31928_b.jpg

4202181982_25137c76f9_o.jpg

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

very nice details on the nudis and ribbon eel! also the sea squirt/tunicate (?)
nice pics all of them.

Wow, stunning shots!!! Thanks for sharing.

Nice work Bill !! Love that first nudi.

Nice! I especially like the first one.

The first, third and fourth are all really well lit, and the shadows in the second one make me think there's a story behind it. I imagine you floating near the colorful nudi, struggling to get strobes reasonably positioned without hitting a sea fan with your right strobe arm, and eventually settling for a photo with the strobe below the lens.

Nice! I especially like the first one.

The first, third and fourth are all really well lit, and the shadows in the second one make me think there's a story behind it. I imagine you floating near the colorful nudi, struggling to get strobes reasonably positioned without hitting a sea fan with your right strobe arm, and eventually settling for a photo with the strobe below the lens.

Pretty much. I was shooting 2 s2000 strobes but could only get the shot in portrait mode and the top strobe was totally blocked by an overhang. Hence the shot from the bottom.
Bill

Thanks! I like the 1st nudibranch too! Stunning colours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom