More-ay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great moray shots. Is this off the coast of Hawaii?

crispos:
Great moray shots. Is this off the coast of Hawaii?

Thanks and yes. The Sea Tiger is sunk about a mile off of Kewalo Basin/Ala Moana - Magic Island Park/Oahu. The wreck lies in about 120' of water at the bow and 111' at the stern. They put it down about 5 years ago and is pretty popular with the turtles, eels, eagle rays and frogfish.

Man I loved that dive. Great find on that last shot!

I've dove all over Hawaii and that's by far my favorite dive, see something new every time and like you said there is no limit to what you might see.

I guess the only beef is that it's so deep you don't get enough bottom time :(

AD

Aggie Diver:
Man I loved that dive. Great find on that last shot!

I've dove all over Hawaii and that's by far my favorite dive, see something new every time and like you said there is no limit to what you might see.

I guess the only beef is that it's so deep you don't get enough bottom time :(

AD
Did you notice the bristle worm to the left? It's what caught my attention in the first place. In this pic you can see it better.

Have you dove the Sea Tiger at night? The first time I did there was something like 50+ eels scattered all over the wreck. I does seem to be "THE" eel attraction.

Have you ever been down to the MS Mahi? It's a great dive too. Just to bad it's falling apart. But I guess that is what 20 years of salt water will do to a ship.

Last week they gave me nitrox and I got 10 minutes more out of the dive.....Not that much, but better than nothing.

Added the dial pic, just for fun :54:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom