More activity please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D

dwright

We need to pick up the activity here folks. I know that the peak season is winding down, but we can still keep up the converastions....let's get together and plan some activities or plan a trip or something. I know that Wreck Wench is planning a February trip to the Keys...but let's take a quick trip to the Florida Springs or something....we can dive offshore here in NC all year if the weather holds.

Any interest in some form of get together? I know we are spread out all over the state but maybe we could pull something together. A BBQ at a Quarry maybe. It prob should be over a weekend so the time spent to travel ratio is not so bad. I would be interested in something in Fla in say late Feb. Springs or a manatee trip maybe. Offshore trips here are so iffy, esp in the winter I hate to plan anything that requires chartering a boat.

I'm in Herman...we should organize something at the quarry. Maybe next weekend? Or is that too quick? I live in Raleigh as well any time is good for me :D

I could do a dive maybe the weekend of the 15th maybe Sunday as most like Saturday to spend with family just keep me up to date please, if weather looks good maybe plan quarry just be wear quarries are very cold this time of year so maybe even look at ocean dive but there again it's a 50% chance being a no go so maybe one of the quarries more of live bet lol.

I am at Duck all week, trying to catch some fish.....blasted Noreaster is howling for the last 2 days, only fish I have seen have been on TV. I will not be home until Sat evening...too last to do anything this weekend.

??

dwright once bubbled...
We need to pick up the activity here folks. I know that the peak season is winding down, but we can still keep up the converastions....let's get together and plan some activities or plan a trip or something. I know that Wreck Wench is planning a February trip to the Keys...but let's take a quick trip to the Florida Springs or something....we can dive offshore here in NC all year if the weather holds.

Wow! the enthusiasm here is overwhelming !!!

Will you guys try to control yourselves ...

If you guys want to schedule a day at the quarry, let me know...I'm up for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom