Moosehead Lake Labor Day Weekend 2015 - Dive Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmrobbins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Here's a compilation of four dives from Moosehead Lake Divers trip to Moosehead Lake in Maine over Labor Day weekend 2015.

Gear:
GoPro Hero4 Silver
BTS Dual Tray
iTorch Pro6+ (2x)

Would love feedback and constructive criticism!

[video=youtube;wP-XhxfmOKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP-XhxfmOKI[/video]

Some really nice footage with a nice steady hand. My only constructive comment would be on the editing side. I found many of the transitions to be abrupt. This may be personal preference...I tend to like "dissolve" transitions that take slightly longer vs. just abruptly cutting to the next segment.

Chris

I can relate to your video!! On the average only one of every ten dives I do is in salt water so I look for unique ways to video a dive, some fail --some succeed. I enjoyed your presentation, not too much surface, not to slow underneath and not agonizingly boring. Showing off a cold water dive requires good planning otherwise it is just green water. If you like the pea green look you've got it down. Perhaps you might experiment with a magenta filter, it really tones down the green and accentuates the color contrast. I've tried two brands and am happier with Backscatters product. I agree transitions are abrupt but we don't know how long you've been at it. I'll share with you my first attempt at video... I gave up stills for video and I am quite happy with my results but I have a lot of failures, and so much of that is due to condition or poor lighting. Nice video for those new to the area to see what lies beneath! Keep up the passion and thank you for sharing!!!

Lake Pend Oreille Scuba Diving with GoPro Hero3 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom