Moonie's SURGE 2018 TEASE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You must have received a different video....no dates at the end of mine. What are the dates shown on yours?
Oops....posted this before I saw Newdiv's post. Great! January 13-21, 2018. Thanks!

Thanks, Roxanne! When I tried to watch the first video initially, it wouldn't play on my computer (that happens sometime on this old beast) but I tried today and it worked. Looks like fun!!!!

The promo videos shows kids. I get they are promoting it as a family friendly destination, but kids are so loud! Unlike the luscious at the bar :rofl3::cheers: my humble self included. We are considering going despite the threat of kids because we had so much fun with you all at Cayman Brac. No shade here for those of you bringing your kids, I'm sure they are just awesome!! My husband says I gripe about kids but I'm the one always playing with them and that's why they hang out with us. Could be true.

upload_2017-4-11_14-19-35.png

I feel your pain, I'm always so much fun too! Hee Hee!

The promo videos shows kids. I get they are promoting it as a family friendly destination, but kids are so loud! Unlike the luscious at the bar :rofl3::cheers: my humble self included. We are considering going despite the threat of kids because we had so much fun with you all at Cayman Brac. No shade here for those of you bringing your kids, I'm sure they are just awesome!! My husband says I gripe about kids but I'm the one always playing with them and that's why they hang out with us. Could be true.

Seriously! The Invasions/Surges are family oriented. Dennis and Roxanne have received feedback about the scheduling these events to include family's. Becky and I have been to 7 - 8 of these events and kids have never been a distraction and are more than welcome. Your husband is spot on.

I like watching kids play on the beach, it's fun. What I absolutely can't stand are the parents who constantly yell at them. THE KIDS ARE FINE AND HAVING FUN, CHILL OUT AND LET ME ENJOY MY BEER! Haha

zrsteve, I remember talking to you about it at cayman :wink: Good to know your experience at past events with kids. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

scubasparky85, like my husband says I'd probably be out there with them :), or conducting some sort of craft class LOL, and you are right on, parents!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom