Monthly memberships no more at Ego gym?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmperry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My family and I just moved down to Cozumel for the next 4 months and had been looking for a monthly pass at Ego Gym. Looked like they only had the multi-day passes available, which was significantly more for 3 people that want to go frequently. Does anyone know if the monthly pass is still an option? Just need to haggle on the day passes?

They were a bit busy at the front desk this morning so we didn't get too much time to ask questions. I will try again tomorrow, but thought folks on here might have a quick answer.

-bill

Of course they still have monthly memberships. There is an initiation fee now (not sure of the amount as I've been a member since the day they opened and didn't have to pay one) - but it is a one time fee and no contracts. After your initial enrollment fee, then you just pay the monthly fee - which is $700 pesos (right at $50/mo with the exchange rate) as long as you pay within the first 7 days of the month.

Talk to Michelle the owner (she speaks English) - she may be willing to work something out with you for the initiation fee since there are 4 of you and you will only be here for a few months.

The benefit to the punch pas cards is that they never expire, but yes, it is more expensive that way (about $8/visit)- they are designed for visitors.

Got squared away this morning. Signed all 3 of us up for a 4 month membership. Great facility!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom