Monterey Pics 7-19 & 7-20-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Ken, Brewski and Jim.

I thought I saw your boat anchored on the Barge saturday. Awsome job again Larry, will you be down this weekend?

Probably won't be down this week. We're getting our new dog on Saturday and want to acclimate her a bit before we try taking her out on the boat. WAM doesn't look that great, so hopefully we won't miss much. OTOH, knowing my wife to be a true dive junkie, Carol will SAY, "Oh, we're not going, lalala...dog..lalala...conditions", but then by Sat. night it might be more like "Oh, the dog will be fine, I need to dive!"

awesome pics, keep em coming.

What awesome sets of photos. I also love the shots of the nudibranchs. And the dungeness crab reminds me of a sumo wrestler.:D

Thanks Andy, MontanaMD, RTW and Blesi Varney. Blesi, when I see a crab defending its territory I always think of a bodybuilder or professional wrestler posturing for the crowd.

Fantastic shots, Larry!
You have good eye for beauty... :wink:

Ed.

Thank you Ed. Your kind words are appreciated, especially given the quality of your own work which I would someday like to be able to at least compare with in technical mastery and composition.

Very nice photos Larry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom