Monterey June 12-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RudyT

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Divers!!!!
Coral Sea Scuba & Watersports of Grants Pass, OR has a trip planned June 12-15. 3 nights accommodations (Ramada Monterey) & a 2 tank boat dive (Cypress Charters) for only 260.00 pp / dbl occ.
There will be group dives at Breakwater, Coral Street, Monastery Beach, & maybe one more towards Carmel. Each will have a DM or Instructor familiar with the area.

The boat dive will be on Friday with Cypress Charters!

***Local welcome call Todd at the shop for a boat only price.***

Coral Sea Scuba - EVENTS

RudyT

If you want a couple of locals to hang out with for the beach dives/drinks after let me know. Me boy and I would love to join ya for a couple of Breakwater/Lovers Cove dives, as well as stories and drinks after.

Jmani,

You are on! I will keep you informed!

I will be in the area on May 9th - 11th. IE on the 10th & 11th, could use a relaxing dive the afternoon of the 9th! I have an exam in Sac on the 9th @ 9 AM, afternoon dive would help calm me down for the IE! Let me know

Well I have a good group of guys I dive with here in Fairfield (about 2/3rds of the way from Monterey to Sac) There is some combination of us diving most every weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom