Monterey/Carmel pics 12-21-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Blair. Stop by and say hi. You can pretty much always find us in the Breakwater parking lot if we're not out on the water.

Mmmmm...tastes like sea lemon! Thanks RTW.

Couldn't have done it without you! Where've you been, Jim? Haven't heard that unique voice around the Breakwater lately. Even when diving sucks, it still beats working! (except of course when diving IS working, and even then it's better than REAL work.)

Larry.

After coming back from the Bahamas I have been so darn busy I have had not a chance in the world to get down to Monterey and dive.

As for the unique voice, I think you would be more correct to say (loud Mouth):rofl3:

Very nice

It's about done due to corrosion inside, so she's thinking about a canister light to replace it.

I'm glad mine isn't the only one suffering from corrosion, but mine has only lasted through about 20 or so dives, I think it's that darn single o-ring design. Of course, I probably didn't take as good care of it as I should have also. :shakehead:

Awesome shots! Particularly love the first one of the jellies and the one with all 3 rockfish facing the lens :D

Thanks Doug, Deeper thoughts, Coelacanth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom