Money no object

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rolex sub mariner and tables :D

I'd say my brain is the finest dive instrument I can possibly own, but I understand the intent of the question. I would choose one of the Shearwaters. Just my opinion.

ok guys answers as i expected what about if it needs to be AI YES with a backup gauge!!! i know!!!!

If it needed to be AI I'd just forget it and use tables and a bottom timer. Why does it need to be AI and add multiple failure points (another battery to die, o ring to blow, etc.) if you are using an SPG anyway?

Transmitters do seem to make nice handles though for boat personnel that don't care about your stuff.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

One thing for sure, I'd buy an OLED screen. Once you have dived with them, you just don't go back.

Until you get a Petrel and realize its nonOLED screen is brighter, clearer and all-around better than the OLEDs in the Cobalt, Predator, and X1 you've used.

Money no object, a Petrel EXT with VPM unlocked, so that I could ditch my Predator and never worry about a different computer if I wanted to fly breathers. If it had to be AI and I had to dive it, I'd go back to my Cobalt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom