Monday's (12/29) Maui dive photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
When Sandy and I do a pool dive within the next few weeks, I think I am gonna post a trip report about it, just to feel like we went some where.

:(

LOL, at least you will be getting in a pool soon. the only water i get in right now is the shower and it dont even help taking my snorkel in there with me. :) hopefully this spring things will be MUCH better.

steve

Jim...my loc-line arm is 15 sections/couplings. That includes the last one the strobe mounts to. It's 16" long. I've used longer and just felt like it was too far 'out there'. Shorter doesn't give me the flexibility to curl the strobe over the top for macros.

Just let me know what your opinion of the strobe is after you've used it awhile. I may be able to swing one before our trip.

Very Cool! thanks for sharing!

Gilligan little buddy..hehe

Yes that was me who signed your guestbook.....I went through most of your site...I like the idea of kayaking to the dive site and bailing on out in the water...that has an adventurous tone to it. The closest I have gotten so far to that is driving to the southern sites on Bonaire and donning my equipment from the trunk of the car parked 5 feet away from shore. Maui diving seems to be a lot more adventurous then Bonaire...I like that....maybe you can join Sandy and I for a dive when we visit.

Keep the pics coming though, I actually anticipate them.....ohh by the way...next time you see a guy in a grey suit...snap a pic of him before you get out of the water. :)

jepuskar:
When Sandy and I do a pool dive within the next few weeks, I think I am gonna post a trip report about it, just to feel like we went some where.

:(

I can see your pool trip report now: "We saw a dreaded chlorinated bandaid fish and a couple of hairball puffers!! :)

Seth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom