Monday's (11/24) Maui dive photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I was there....

oh yes, i love the Ray the best but they all are great. thanks as always sir.

steve

All very nice but I love the pair of Toby's

good shots!
Hey Gilligan, don't you have nightmares about going diving, and once you return to the surface your kayak for whatever reason is just...gone?

Not really MAN-O-WAR. :)
I have a yellow dive sausage and yellow mesh bag on the anchor line about 15 feet up from the anchor along with other not-so visible items. I never leave it out of my sight. The anchor is usually within 50 feet of me at all times. The vis is usually greater than that, and if it's not, then I keep it closer. If I drift, I pick up the anchor and tow the kayak, always with the current if there is any. I make periodic checks of it to be sure it is still anchored. Other than the anchor line breaking or someone on the surface stealing it, it's gonna be there. It has been for the last 8 years :D

I am so jealous in more ways than one!!!
1) You live in Hawaii!
2) You get to go diving whenever you want!
3) You are an amazing photographer!
Gilligan-Thanks for sharing your great talent-always a pleasure to see your shots!!:D

Passed on my only option for an AM dive, so here I am again looking at your great pictures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom