Monday Photo ~ Faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is my fish face to add.

Dee, those are great shots. All the pictures are great. Makes me want to get much better!

How do you get pictures to show up in message versus a link to download?

mike

Dee once bubbled...
Notabob...what are the water temps in NC? Maybe they 'Cudas prefer warmer water. In your case in the shallower mid-water depths and the ones in Florida and the Caribbean at most any depth.

Dee, about 78-80 at surface, 73-75 at 100ft+

The cudas in NC also seemed to prefer schooling. The ones I've seen in the Caribbean tended to prefer solitude to large companies of their peers. I checked Fishbase for various cuda species, and it seems that they really are all the same. I'm wondering if there are simply regional variations within the species when it comes to size and behavior.

-R.

notabob once bubbled...
....I'm wondering if there are simply regional variations within the species when it comes to size and behavior.

-R.

Wonder could the schooling behavior be a hunting tactic? Maybe the solitary stalking behavior of the southern 'Cudas just work better for them?

Mike....your photos have to be hosted somewhere on the Web in order for them to show up in your post. And this Underwater Photography Forum is the only one that direct photos are allowed. Once you have your photos hosted, copy the URL for the photo you want to show. In the grey area just above this reply window you'll see buttons for the SBCode. Click the IMG button and paste or type your photos URL in the window that pops up. After your post is submitted, the photo will show.

face_one.jpg

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

face_two.jpg

Cheers,
Crazy_J
:doctor:

Very nice first photo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom