Mon/Tues/Wed divers available?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My schedule has me off work on Monday, Tuesday, and Wenesday. I'd Love to be able to go diving those days if anybody is available. I have a state parks pass so we can dive them for free. I only have an al-63 right now, but should be getting an al-80, or a steel Lp soon. If anybody is available for early wek dives in the Central Florida area, send me a message. I have a cell phone now as well so I am quite reachable.

I am off on alternating days during the week. I work a scheldule that if I work Monday this week I am off the next and so on.

I have cut my dive time way back due to a night class (m-f) I am currently in but would love to do the occasional week day dive.

I am in Fort Pierce and love to escape to the Jupiter dives when I can. I will try to come up with something in the following weeks and post it here.

I have the same type of schedule as you Eric, I work a rotation schedule where I work every 3rd day for 24hrs(firefighter).

I'm looking to do some weekday dives as well...My dive partner and I currently broke up...so anyone who wants to join me in some dives, let me know!

Ursula

I see a group forming here. DeepSeaWolf, Karmic Diver, hypnodean and myslef. With the four of us there should be no reason for another Tuesday, Wed off staring at the wifes cat wishing he could go to the park and catch a frisbee!

I am trying to get a group together at work as well. I work 1900~0700 so one of my days "off" is a day sleeping. I need to get some regular night dives schelduled during the week when I get the group organized at work.

My cell number (772)332-7344 Eric

I keep my gear packed and all I have to do is cram in the wetsuit and the BCD I am just waiting for all the "poo" to filter out of the water so I can dive Jupiter!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom