Molokini Reef's End and 5 Graves, 12/09/2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I did a few dives with BBscuba on Monday. We dove Molokini Reef's End and 5 Graves. The vis was very good at Molokini and about 50+ at 5 Graves. We didn't see too much stuff but it was great to get back into the water. I was diving with Brad and he was a great guide and critter finder. Stan pulled me aside at the end of the dive to see the Flying Gurnard which was down in the sand. (Thanks Stan!!) It was my first dive with my Tokina 12-24 which I enjoying using. Here are a few photos and more can be found on my blog here:

Molokini Reef's End and 5 Graves, 12/09/2007 - Scuba Blogs

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Sean

your photos get better every time Sean :)

I find that upside down longnose butterly quite funny for some reason tonight lol

Aloha, Tim

Lovely shot with the shark!

Great shots, I'm getting that lens as well. Are you shooting a Canon or Nikon? I'm a Canon guy so I'm weighing the options as to whether I should get the Canon 10-22 or the Tokina. Anyway, I'm going with the Tokina because of the price. Thanks for sharing the pix, enjoyed your blog too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom