Molokai dive sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im looking for, you guessed it, Molokai dive sites. Not findng anything except the south side reef. Anything leeward? Maps available?

I see Frankos has one out now, ordered it. ANything I can find online?

Save your money, Frankos map SUCKS! It just says the whole south side.... Thanks.
Still looking for dive sites.

Extended Horizons lists 3 on their website.

If you have the guts..

go to the north shore and dive the wall.

Ask Alex, he has the coordinates.

The best one is called trailer park reef, I think.

Highest sea cliffs in the world

Wrong time of the year for that. The channel looks UGLY all weekend now anyway. Crap! Ohwell, I'll just play here.

"Diving Hawaii and Midway" by Mike Severns and Pauline Fiene Severns has quite a bit of info on Molokai dive sites.

They mention things like a tunnel that opens to air in the WSW side of Okala Island (Off Leinaopapio Pt on N. shore) She also describes a site towards the southern end of the E. side of Mokapu I. ( also N. side of Molokai, just north of Okala Island). She also describes the multiple sites closest to Maui,around Mokuhooniki Island off the East end.

A good book well worth the $25.

Hey...I love that book! They know their stuff.

That book is 7.99 all over the place these days. I usually pick up a few and give them as gifts. Boat captains new to Hawaii, etc.

well, you did forget me at Christmas.... :)
Ugly out there today. Leeward side was gusting to 25. Had our hands full with the sails up today. Made some awsome close haul speed thou...

Back
Top Bottom