Mola Mola Nusa Pedina, Lembongan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gee13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All

I will be diving Lembongan and Pedina from Sept 21-24. Anyone been out there recently with any sighting reports on Mola Mola? I hear they can be best sighted just after new moon which are the dates Ive planned for. Since this is the first time Im going out there Im hoping for the best for sightings on the dates Im going.

Cheers

Hi , I was there in Aug , not lucky enough , no M2. Nusa Penida & Lembongan are pretty. Hope u lucky enough to see M2.

Seen plenty of Mola this year, (from May, which is early for them), although the season is almost finished at Crystal Bay as the water temperature is getting too warm now. They have been spotted more at Mimpang and Tepekong this year though, maybe another place you should plan to visit if you want to hunt the elusive Mola

Hi,

I was lucky enough to see 4 on one dive out of 3 total Crystal Bay dives over Aug 7-9, but they were deep +30m and it was cold ~20 C.

Saw lots of other great stuff at different Bali sites though: Bali - a set on Flickr

Mola seen yesterday at 45 metres

Back
Top Bottom