Mogwai Rescue in the Hudson!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no other way to think..IMO!!!!

The last one left, in part, because I was gone all the time diving. The one I am hanging out with now is a diver, but not DIR...what is a guy to do?

:wink:

I kinda understand the whole DIR vs. the rest of the world thing, but not enough to comment.

If I wanted a woman to have all the qualities I desire, be a diver, and then be DIR...well..let's just say I better get used to spending time with my male friends...forever :)

Tried your links for the mogwai pic but unfortunately they didn't work, want to try posting them somewhere else, i would really like to see it.

mogwai once bubbled...
Tried your links for the mogwai pic but unfortunately they didn't work, want to try posting them somewhere else, i would really like to see it.
Go back to the thread that referred you to here (I don't remember which one it was). He posted a different link for the pictures, which I know for a fact does work because I used it last night.

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom