Mobile Phone Style - Not Working Anymore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K_girl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Not able to get the mobile phone style on my Blackberry Storm using Quick Style Chooser. It just simply runs the "default." I can run the mobile style on my home computer, no problem.

I tried putting in manually on my phone:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/index.php?styleid=81

This page will work, but when I choose any other page from my phone, it reverts back to the default style. If I put in the link manually to any other forum, it will not use the mobile phone style at all. For instance, this will work on my home computer, but will not work on the phone:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/accidents-incidents/?styleid=81

Error I am getting is: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

This problem just started within the last few days. It was working fine before that time. Has the mobile style changed recently? I've seen quite a few developer posts about trying to use CSS stylesheets with Blackberries having a problem. They said something about using "mobile" instead of "handheld" in the code. I checked every option on my phone, but couldn't find anything that concerned CSS support.

I did do an upgrade my Blackberry Storm 2 days ago, so I don't know if the problem was happening before or after that upgrade. It had been almost two weeks since I last accessed scubaboard via my phone when it was working.

:depressed: Can't access scubaboard from my phone anymore. The default web page is impossible to read on the screen. I've done everything I can think of to get past the problem

:confused:

The Quick Style Chooser hasn't changed recently.

Can you try accessing SB Mobile on a different PDA?

Problem resolved. I cleared the browser cache on my phone and the problem went away!

Back
Top Bottom