Moalboal Trip Report.....Phenomenal Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for a great report, and some lovely pics, too.

Not being funny, but how much experience diving in the Philippines have you had?

When I dived Moalboal (many years ago, it must be said), it was a bit of a let down after Puerto Galera, but that's not to say it hasn't improved while I've been away!

Can anyone give me a comparison between Moalboal and say, PG / Bohol / Cabilao / Sogud Bay / Anilao / Apo etc. etc?

Thanks,

Larry

Diving Grandad, sorry I wasn't clearer :)

Thanks for a great report, and some lovely pics, too.

Not being funny, but how much experience diving in the Philippines have you had?

When I dived Moalboal (many years ago, it must be said), it was a bit of a let down after Puerto Galera, but that's not to say it hasn't improved while I've been away!

Can anyone give me a comparison between Moalboal and say, PG / Bohol / Cabilao / Sogud Bay / Anilao / Apo etc. etc?

Thanks,

Larry

I have dove PG, Antique and in Moalboal. I have not had any bad diving in the Philippines it has all been good. The best diving I have done there was in Antique. Just all around great with tons to see and do. Antique is on the top of my list of places to go back to.

I have dove PG, Antique and in Moalboal. I have not had any bad diving in the Philippines it has all been good. The best diving I have done there was in Antique. Just all around great with tons to see and do. Antique is on the top of my list of places to go back to.

Thanks for that, you've just put it on my list, too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom