Mlb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
A couple of observations...

1) It's Jay Johnstone, not Johnston....LOL

2) It might help if you guys had someone else besides a goober like Jeff Gordon sing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" :iconroll (BTW, Jeff -- it's Wrigley FIELD, not STADIUM, moron!)

Well number one that was a typo, and number two, the fans really don't book the singers for the 7th inning stretch....hard to fill Harry's shoes anyways

00scuba:
Well number one that was a typo, and number two, the fans really don't book the singers for the 7th inning stretch....hard to fill Harry's shoes anyways

I know....I was just joshing with you :D

Yes, it's been nearly impossible to fill Harry's shoes. God rest his soul.

ScubaTexan:
I know....I was just joshing with you :D

Yes, it's been nearly impossible to fill Harry's shoes. God rest his soul.

The man still has good food at his restaurant...and a good drink! Bill Murray has done a decent job on occasion, but I agree, some need to stick to their day jobs. and.......i still haven't been invited! lol (probably a really good thing)

00scuba:
The man still has good food at his restaurant...and a good drink! Bill Murray has done a decent job on occasion, but I agree, some need to stick to their day jobs. and.......i still haven't been invited! lol (probably a really good thing)

LOL....you couldn't do any worse than Mike Ditka! LOL :laughing:

Didn't the Cubs lose today??? 5-2 to the Rockies????

Cubs won 10 to 3 today. :D

Gosh, now I know why my A's (you know, the farm team for the Yankees) are doing so bad, I've ben changing my cachones daily. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom