Mlb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

00scuba

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
ok...I am a Cubs fan....since 1970, had a Cubs shirt on at birth. I heard something today that was very amusing and well, considering what MLB players make, disturbing. I guess that at Sunday's game, they didn't have a bat boy or girl, so the equipment manager dressed as one and did the job. Since they won....they had him do it again, and well, they won again ...I believe and the plan is for this to continue until they lose.

What's up with that? I guess I need to change my lucky underwear soon, but shouldn't, closed some good deals at work and don't want to ruin the streak! Plus, my employees are starting to complain. :icon10:

Wash them while wearing them in the shower and continue your streaking :wink:

00scuba:
What's up with that? I guess I need to change my lucky underwear soon, but shouldn't, closed some good deals at work and don't want to ruin the streak!

How many days you been wearing em? Bachelor(ette) rule of thumb; they're good for 4 days ..... inside, inside out, front & back. :wink:

TCDiver1:
How many days you been wearing em? Bachelor(ette) rule of thumb; they're good for 4 days ..... inside, inside out, front & back. :wink:

Reminds me of an episode of Spongebob when Patrick's pants come off and his panties are yellow....and as he is walking away he says "they weren't yellow when i put them on".....LOL

00scuba:
ok...I am a Cubs fan....since 1970, had a Cubs shirt on at birth. :icon10:

I probably shouldn't be boasting, but I have you beat by a few years. :winky:

I say whatever it takes to help the Cubs win..do it!

Natasha:
I probably shouldn't be boasting, but I have you beat by a few years. :winky:

I say whatever it takes to help the Cubs win..do it!

Well I am going on my 5th anniversary of 30....lol But still have my die-hard fan club papers....and my ball signed from Bill Buckner, Ferguson Jenkins, Jay Johnston, Ron Cey.....etc......

I know, I know....with that darn goat we need something....lol

LOL.. I'm back a little farther with Ron Santo, Ernie Banks, Billy Williams.. Etc. :)

00scuba:
ok...I am a Cubs fan....since 1970

Sorry to hear your a Cubbie fan. I'm still living high since we won the Series in '82.
But being a baseball fan rules! Do whatever it takes to maintain the streak!

Now it took me a while to learn all the rules of baseball, but now that I have it down it seems that I like it. I like the atmosphere- it's not exactly like football where you get dirty looks if you don't know all the rules… You can still be a loyal fan and not know how to play the game, baseball nuts are cool like that. Also, it helps now that the Orioles are actually pretty good this year, as opposed to the other years I have been here. Now we're first in the East Division over the Sox and the Yankees! Woo hoo! Another good thing is that Camden Yards Tickets are DIRT cheap. I've gone a lot under the five dollar Fridays Student price. Baltimore is a happier place when the O's are winning. So...

How 'bout dem O's!!! :wink:

00scuba:
Well I am going on my 5th anniversary of 30....lol But still have my die-hard fan club papers....and my ball signed from Bill Buckner, Ferguson Jenkins, Jay Johnston, Ron Cey.....etc......

I know, I know....with that darn goat we need something....lol

A couple of observations...

1) It's Jay Johnstone, not Johnston....LOL

2) It might help if you guys had someone else besides a goober like Jeff Gordon sing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" :icon_roll (BTW, Jeff -- it's Wrigley FIELD, not STADIUM, moron!)

Back
Top Bottom