mk10 for twintank setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi folks ... just like to ask if anyone used a scubapro mk10 for diving in twintanks? and how is the performance like at depth? how would the hose routing look like???

reason being i recently "borrowed" an old mk10, and i intend to upgrade it to a mk10 plus and convert it to din for twintank diving... but then, i dont think i would be able to "steal,beg or borrow" another mk10 .. so, i might have a mk17/s600 pairing with a mk10/g250? or tx50/tx50 pairing with a mk10/g250 for twins setup...

has anyone done this before?

hi folks ... just like to ask if anyone used a scubapro mk10 for diving in twintanks? and how is the performance like at depth? how would the hose routing look like???

reason being i recently "borrowed" an old mk10, and i intend to upgrade it to a mk10 plus and convert it to din for twintank diving... but then, i dont think i would be able to "steal,beg or borrow" another mk10 .. so, i might have a mk17/s600 pairing with a mk10/g250? or tx50/tx50 pairing with a mk10/g250 for twins setup...

I have a set of mk10s that i used to use for my doubles (or twins). They route exactly like mk20s and mk25s.

I intend to upgrade it to a mk10 plus and convert it to din for twintank diving... but then, i dont think i would be able to "steal,beg or borrow" another mk10 .. so, i might have a mk17/s600 pairing with a mk10/g250? or tx50/tx50 pairing with a mk10/g250 for twins setup...

I have several Mk 10's and Mk 10+ regs in very good to excellent condition that I'd sell freshly serviced. $100 plus shipping for the 10's, $125 plus shipping for the Mk10+'s.

I have several Mk 10's and Mk 10+ regs in very good to excellent condition that I'd sell freshly serviced. $100 plus shipping for the 10's, $125 plus shipping for the Mk10+'s.

I'd really like to get them from you ... but the problem here is that the local dive shop only service regulators that are bought locally... that's the scubapro's issue:(

It drives me nuts when I hear about dive shops refusing service dollars because the reg wasn't purchashed there. There is of course the option to send out your regs for service to a reputable shop elsewhere, such as Scubatoys, should you choose to buy used regs.

I'd really like to get them from you ... but the problem here is that the local dive shop only service regulators that are bought locally... that's the scubapro's issue:(

Seriously? Where are you? This is news to me that a shop would refuse service dollars just because you found/have a reg from elsewhere. Remind me not to move wherever you are cause I ain't buying new regs!

Seriously? Where are you? This is news to me that a shop would refuse service dollars just because you found/have a reg from elsewhere. Remind me not to move wherever you are cause I ain't buying new regs!

I just sold my last new set of diving gear. I took a lose but, I vow to never buy brand new scuba gear again. If they don't want my money, I'll find someone that does.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom