Help deciding!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. I might place the G250/G250V/G260 on the same level, but, yes, I would agree. I have used the A700 only once in a pool but it seemed less comfortable, felt heavier in the water. But, I did not have a dive with it and might would change my mind after real use. Many divers love the A700 and it ain't no slouch either!
I've been very disappointed with it :( I thought it was tuning, sent it to two different places and it came back the same both times. I feel like my old oceanic omega reg breaths better. Been thinking about selling the A700 or trading for a couple other regs.

That sounds like a solid plan. Easy enough to pack the Mk17.

What's the consensus on the MK10 still being relevant in todays modern regs? It certainly looks well built, and I love the idea of simplicity. I will admit that the MK17 leaves a little to be desired as far as hose routing. Being I use a long hose primary, the idea of bringing the primary out of the bottom port will free up a little space. The swivel would be a nice touch.
The Mk10 is a perfectly good choice. As long as you pool test the reg you take, all of them are close enough to equal that it makes little difference which you choose. The Mk17 is a diaphragm, the others are piston, that is the most significant difference between the lot for this question.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom