missing parents, IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbachicken

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear Friends,

Please take a look at the attached picture of this victim (a 2 years old boy) from Tsunami. If you do not know him, please forward his picture to your friends or organization in your country for further publication.

This boy is about 2 years old. Found and taken from Khao Lak Resort Area,the southern part of Thailand. His parents are missing. His nationality cannot be identified.

Please contact Dr. Anuroj Tharasiriroj of Phuket International
Hospital, +66 76 249-400 phuket hospital

pic_1

pic_2

i don't know if this has been hosted before, would have been better if i could have posted pictures, but hey
does anyone recognise this little boy

Is this the same child that lost his mother but they found his father and reunited him with his dad? They were from Sweden, I think. He looks like the same kid.. I sure hope so..

rubbachicken:
Dear Friends,

Please take a look at the attached picture of this victim (a 2 years old boy) from Tsunami. If you do not know him, please forward his picture to your friends or organization in your country for further publication.

This boy is about 2 years old. Found and taken from Khao Lak Resort Area,the southern part of Thailand. His parents are missing. His nationality cannot be identified.

Please contact Dr. Anuroj Tharasiriroj of Phuket International
Hospital, +66 76 249-400 phuket hospital

pic_1

pic_2

i don't know if this has been hosted before, would have been better if i could have posted pictures, but hey
does anyone recognise this little boy

Well he sure looks like the same little boy that has been on the news as having been reunited with his father...

thats the sweedish kid -

Before posting things like this I would encourage folks to check the validity of them. As with the WTC "Ublelievable" picture that was circulated around, there are surely going to be more come out of this sad event.s

CBulla:
thats the sweedish kid -

Before posting things like this I would encourage folks to check the validity of them. As with the WTC "Ublelievable" picture that was circulated around, there are surely going to be more come out of this sad event.s
All the previous posters are correct. This kid is named Hannes Bergstrom and was the kid shown on CNN being reunited with his dad in the hospital after being seen on the internet by relatives. His mom is missing and presumed dead.

Scroll down in this BBC news article to see the exact same picture as #2 in the first posting in this thread:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4133751.stm

I immediately recognized him as the swedish kid. His mom is still missing though....
We all need to go to Thailand and spend some $$$!
The whole scope of this disaster is beyond comprehension....so sad and upsetting..

CBulla:
thats the sweedish kid -

i found it on another forum this morning and there was no mention of the little boy being reunited with family members, so i thought i ought to post it on here also, i will go back to the other forum and update that also

perhaps one of the moderators might lock or delete this thread

done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom