Missing Jetfins - Breakwater, Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IE_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nothing is more frustrating than getting ready for your dive and realizing you're missing something. :shakehead:

Luckily, I used them yesterday. Much to my embarrassment to admit it I think I left my Scubapro Jetfins in the first parking space next to the stairs at the Breakwater Wall Friday (4/5/2013) afternoon. My name "ADELAARS" is very visibly written on them. I am hoping an upstanding individual picked them up and is eager to return them to their loving and humbled owner.

If you think you have them, shoot me an email (jason.msbs@gmail.com) or drop them off at Seven Seas Scuba. You are a saint. Today is my birthday and getting them back would be the best gift ever!

Cheers,
Jason
Marina, CA

Bummer.

Try calling both Glenn's Aquarius II and Seven Seas Scuba a call. Lost an found items are often left there.

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom