Missile Tower Wreck (165'), San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asha

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Missile Tower is a small wreck but always a treat to dive. I've only been on it twice, and last Saturday's conditions eclipsed those of the prior time I got to dive it. You can spot the difference in the color of the water :)

Missile Tower Wreck, San Diego

missile-tower-wreck-san-diego-16.jpg

Are you going back to the tower on the 19th? I will be on the boat with Robin. Too bad that Scripps/Pro dive got canceled. It seems like it is hard to get enough people together for any sort of Scripps trip!

Are you going back to the tower on the 19th? I will be on the boat with Robin. Too bad that Scripps/Pro dive got canceled. It seems like it is hard to get enough people together for any sort of Scripps trip!

I'm planning on it! And yeah, I'm bummed about the Scripps/P-38 trip. I've never dove the planes in Del Mar and really want to. :)

Lol yes, P-38, lovely cell phone autocorrect.

Love your pictures by the way. I was thrilled to see the wolf eel that you photographed in the boiler of the Hogan on my trip 2 weeks ago. I guess that is his permanent home. USS Hogan 6 22 2014 - YouTube

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom