For Sale Misc Gear: Deco Bottle, Scooter, Stage Kits, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepSeaExplorer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Clearing out the dive locker... All gear is available for pickup in High Springs, FL. (Tank, scooter, weights local pickup only near High Springs, FL.)

Luxfer 40cf deco bottle with Halcyon stage rigging, and Scubapro DIN valve. Hydro is current but needs VIP. Born 3/01, last hydro is 8/19. Currently, filled with 2,200 PSI of Oxygen. $150
image12.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image9.jpeg

Halcyon 400ft primary reel. $120
image7.jpeg

Generic primary reel. $60
image3 (1).jpeg

Group of three spools. Two are Halcyon one is off-brand and metal instead of Delrin. Halcyon ones show wear. $70
image5.jpeg

Scubapro Jetfins, size Medium. These fins are over 10 years old, so they're made of the good rubber. Lightly used because I needed XL fins. $80
image4.jpeg

Two Halcyon 80cf stage kits with bands, and one misc tank band with D-ring. $90
image2 (1).jpeg

Set of Scubapro tank bands for AL80, (7.25 inch diameter) tanks with bolts. $75
image0.jpeg

Scubapro Mark 10 stage regulator with SPG. Needs second stage. Rebuilt several years ago, not used since. $90
image7 (1).jpeg

Scubapro H-valve adapter. Never been bolted up or in the water, but close to 20 years old. $40
image6 (1).jpeg

Two 10lbs hip weights. These are from the late 1980s, so they're 100% lead. $40 for both. (local pickup only)
image5 (1).jpeg

Farallon scooter of unknown vintage. It used to work when I put it away 15 years ago. (Sans batteries, of course) Local pickup. $550
image1 (2).jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

Willing to negotiate more on items that are local pick up, not so much on items that have to be shipped.

Clearing out the dive locker... All gear is available for pickup in High Springs, FL. (Tank, scooter, weights local pickup only near High Springs, FL.)

Luxfer 40cf deco bottle with Halcyon stage rigging, and Scubapro DIN valve. Hydro is current but needs VIP. Born 3/01, last hydro is 8/19. Currently, filled with 2,200 PSI of Oxygen. $150
View attachment 738916 View attachment 738917 View attachment 738918

Halcyon 400ft primary reel. $120
View attachment 738919

Generic primary reel. $60
View attachment 738925

Group of three spools. Two are Halcyon one is off-brand and metal instead of Delrin. Halcyon ones show wear. $70
View attachment 738920

Scubapro Jetfins, size Medium. These fins are over 10 years old, so they're made of the good rubber. Lightly used because I needed XL fins. $80
View attachment 738921

Two Halcyon 80cf stage kits with bands, and one misc tank band with D-ring. $90
View attachment 738922

Set of Scubapro tank bands for AL80, (7.25 inch diameter) tanks with bolts. $75
View attachment 738923

Scubapro Mark 10 stage regulator with SPG. Needs second stage. Rebuilt several years ago, not used since. $90
View attachment 738924

Scubapro H-valve adapter. Never been bolted up or in the water, but close to 20 years old. $40
View attachment 738926

Two 10lbs hip weights. These are from the late 1980s, so they're 100% lead. $40 for both. (local pickup only)
View attachment 738927

Farallon scooter of unknown vintage. It used to work when I put it away 15 years ago. (Sans batteries, of course) Local pickup. $550
View attachment 738928 View attachment 738929

Willing to negotiate more on items that are local pick up, not so much on items that have to be shipped.
Do you still have the scooter ? Thank you

If you can give me your address and phone number I'll will pass that on to my cousin so he can find you on February 27th. Thanks , Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom