minor irritant - apparently alltagcloud

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical

perpetual student
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
After visiting a thread, to return to the forum, I usually click on the left-pointing arrow in the upper left. Recently I've noticed that I need to click it twice. It appears to be because of alltagcloud. If I right-click on the arrow, alltagcloud shows up as the previous page.

I'm on FireFox and Vista.

thanks

Alltagcloud is not a part of scubaboard. It is most likely the result of something from a google ad or possibly some malware on your computer.

I will check to see if I can locate the source, and if so, I will block them from the site.

Other forums have seen alltagcloud.info. Apparently it's a webcam bait of some kind.

Here's the whois link:

AlltagCloud.info - Alltag Cloud

DC

After visiting a thread, to return to the forum, I usually click on the left-pointing arrow in the upper left. Recently I've noticed that I need to click it twice. It appears to be because of alltagcloud. If I right-click on the arrow, alltagcloud shows up as the previous page.

I'm on FireFox and Vista.

thanks

I found the source, and it's resolved.

Superb, Howard! Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom