Minnesota diving 31st and 1st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Looking to get wet on either the 31st or the 1st.

Back in Minnesota and havent dove since moving from Hawaii. I am a Instructor and my wife is a DM, looking at getting together with some one who is diving and wouldnt mind some friends tagging along. Either near the cities or go up north to a wreck.

Also where is a good shop to rent a thicker suit and tanks.
We really need to get wet.

Barefoot,

Welcome back to scuba purgatory.

Most of the shops rent 7 mm wetsuits for their OW dive classes. It really depends where you live. I am in the south metro so the two shops that I frequent are Fantasea Scuba and Scuba Center. They both rent 7mm and I know Fantasea has a few dry suits for rent.

Here are their websites

FantaSea Scuba & Travel - Scuba Diving Lessons, Equipment Sales, Repair, and Rental, and Travel from the Twin Cities to the World Over

Scuba Center | Minnesota's Largest PADI Scuba Diving School | Scuba Diving Equipment, Snorkeling Equipment, Water Rescue Equipment | Scuba Diving Classes | Minneapolis, Minnesota and Eagan, Minnesota...

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom