Minelab Excalibur 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the Excall...My mentor uses the excall.....I am very proficient with metal detectors. If you look at my channel (calabash digger) I have test videos of most every major brand out. there. I have tested for metal detector companies also. The Excall ll for water hunting is hands down the best ever made...

I use the Excall...My mentor uses the excall.....I am very proficient with metal detectors. If you look at my channel (calabash digger) I have test videos of most every major brand out. there. I have tested for metal detector companies also. The Excall ll for water hunting is hands down the best ever made...
Thanks very much, I will go ahead and order the minelab Excalibur. Do you mind if I contact you when getting started, if I run into problems. I’ll check out your channel definitely.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom