Milestone dive at Twin Lakes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We got to meet a new Swamper today...HomeyLlama! And I finally got to meet T.P.H. for the first time. Cool Dudes! There were 6 of us today...ScubaTexasTony, T.H.P., HomeyLlama, Love2Dive2, Beast and I. L2D2 didn't dive but she kept us company on our SI.

Today's dives were my first dives in Twin Lakes. I love that place! It has a clean mud bottom...the better to improve your bouyancy and kick techniques with....5 different kinds of aquatic grass full of baby and Juvenile Bass, Crappie and Perch. And interesting stuff to attach your lift bag to! :D

After I got home and filled in my logbook, I realized that my last dive with Tony, T.P.H. and Homey was my 400th dive! I couldn't have had better buddies! Thanks, Guys!

See ya Friday....

It was nice to see everyone again last night. I can't wait until
I finally get to dive this weekend. I sure was wishing I had
brought my equipment last night.

Congrats Dee on Your 400th dive.

I look forward to buying a wetsuit in the next few days and a
tank so that I can dive with you all on Wednesday.

See you all real soon.

My congrats as well to you Dee on your 400th dive. You're starting to rack 'em up!

If the group is going to be there next Wednesday, I might make a drive down there to see you. Don't know if I will bring my gear but at least I can hold the fort while you're UW.

Bring the gear dude...I`ll let you borrow a towel!:D

Congrats on the 400th Dee...I`m glad I was a part of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom