Mike Veitch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better late etc. etc.

Go get smashed and hook up with some big titted young slapper who actually isn't all that cute but meh it's a few beers down and around the 8 drink point you've figured out that she's really pretty cute and it's cool that she'l come and talk to you and not scared or standoffish like those other miserable old bags over there in fact you actually got the best girl in the place and wow what a figure and she's rubbing seductively up against you as you try to remember Larry's great British seduction techniques I mean we're only young once and eh another drink don't mind if I do that the time it's early let's go party at your place OK then I'm up and she messes with keys and you're a bit unsteady on the pegs but then it's all OK and you're inside whoa girl tongue down your throat in seconds hands on your zipper and it all seems so natural and good oh my yes that's fantastic wow with your tongue mmmm can I yes you can shudder tense release and the morning comes and you sit on the bed with your head in your hands grim light illuminating the sordid bedroom replete with more dubious stains than you could possibly have accounted for yourself and some huge snoring heiffer has somehow insinuated herself in the bed between 3AM and now but you don't know where you are and your stomach's making funny noises and oh my God your head is pounding and you're going to be sick and you notice the herpes lotion on the bedside table and you want to die

Not really.

:D

Happy birthday Mike!

I would have written an epic love story like Larry but he hasn't given me my thesaurus yet. :wink:

Instead I gave you a shout out on the SB facebook group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom