MiFlex Xtreme-Hi hoses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkUK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Finally, the high-pressure versions of the MiFlex hoses are being launched.

These are really nice pieces of kit, that look even better than the low-pressure versions thanks to a tighter weave and being only the width of a pencil. I have been doing some prototype testing on these for the guys for a couple of months and am very impressed. Even when your air/gas is turned on, the hose is just as flexible as when it is not pressurised.

The Xtreme-Hi hoses will be out for May 09, not sure if that will be worldwide or not.

Mark

That is great news. I use the low pressure hoses and love them. I have been hoping that they would have a high pressure version.

I know of a number of stores/sites that currently sell the other hoses. However, I'm not sure who will be the first to ship this new high pressure version. I would like to get them asap. When they're finally shipping, if someone could post a link to a site that is actually shipping the hose.

Thanks to everyone on this board. It is such a great place to share info.

I wish I could get one of these for my existing 2-gauge console. Too bad it doesn't work that way.

I wish I could get one of these for my existing 2-gauge console. Too bad it doesn't work that way.

I am presuming your two-gauge console is a pressure gauge and a depth gauge? Why wouldn't a Miflex Xtreme-Hi hose fit? The high-pressure hose to the SPG part of the two-console set-up should just be a straight swap for the Miflex, and the depth gauge is totally separate anyway and in no way connected to the cylinder, it is just mounted next to the SPG for convenience.

Mark

The Miflex Xtreme-hi hoses look absolutely brilliant. I'll be looking to use them on my setups when I get a chance to reconfigure them.

Peter Fear at The Scuba Doctor in Melbourne, Australia showed me them last weekend. He told me his first shipment had nearly sold out in two weeks!

See The Scuba Doctor Dive Shop - Buy Scuba Gear & Scuba Diving Equipment

Back
Top Bottom