Miflex BC hose lengths....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey ST:
This past Friday we received a large shipment of Miflex hoses, including the 40" regulator hoses in black, blue and yellow. XS Scuba Dealers with backorders will have their orders shipped out on Monday. We have inventory remaining for any of our Dealers to order for immediate shipping. So, the pipeline is open. Just get your order in with your XS Scuba Dealer. Glad to hear your positive feedback.

So when will the 40 yellow hit the pipeline at the retailers. I have my reg, and bc on miflex, and loving it, Just want to put the yellow on my octo next. My wife also love the flex of the miflex, no more reg push or pull. Great product.

Thanks, I will check with all the retailers I deal with and see who will get if first. I want my matching hoses. LOL. Thanks again

Hey PR:
... The most common male quick-disconnect nipple on drysuit inflators is the same quick-disconnect nipple on most BC inflators...

Just got my 32'' q/d and it fits my Apex inflator (Northern Diver Cortex) perfectly. Sweet !!! Thanx Mike !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom