Midweek Dive Buddy? Aug 10th/12th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

janeothejungle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All, Sorry to be AWOL, but working 2 jobs has kept me too busy for anything even remotely resembling free time. Anyway, I'm going to be diving tues/thurs coming up and was hoping to scrounge up a partner for at least 1 or 2 of the dives. My style - Turtle pace with an eye for photo/vid opportunities. Mostly I'm just looking to spend some time communing with the fishes. If anyone is interested, drop a line here or catch me at the breakwater tues midmorning (I rock a white subaru outback with the bumper sticker 'tree hugging dirt worshiper'). Hope everyone is having a great summer.

Cheers,
Kat

nom nom nom
godzirra.jpg

I might be up for Tuesday morning. Lemme see how work goes tomorrow... I'm assuming two single tank dives... What time and what length dives were you thinking? I'm trying to figure out which tanks to fill. :)

Yep, two or 3 singles and I dive wet so time length varies between 45 - 85 minutes per dive on average. I'll be showing up around 9am at breakwater and taking my time. I may get right in and putter around in the shallows for a few minutes just to test out a new camera, but it'll be a leisurely vacation day for me, so I'll be around most of the day. :eyebrow:

Cheers,
Kat

Hey Kat -

Looks like I'm going to have to miss out on diving tomorrow. Work got unfortunately crazy today, and I'm going to have to catch up tomorrow. :(

Hope you have fun and find somebody to dive with tomorrow!

No worries man. I'm like the Mola mola. Perfectly happy just bobbing around in the water by myself looking at jellyfish. Don't work too hard, eh?

Cheers,
Kat

Hi,

This is Steve G. We dove together at the Meet-and-Greet last fall at Lover's Point. Some buddies and I will likely be diving Thursday. You are welcome to join us. Chances are we'll go to Pt. Lobos, Monastery, or somewhere in Carmel. if you want to join us, send me a private message with your email address and I'll include you in the planning discussion.

Steve

We are meeting at Bamboo Reef at 9 am Thursday. There will just be me and one other person. You are welcome to join us.

Steve

We are meeting at Bamboo Reef at 9 am Thursday. There will just be me and one other person. You are welcome to join us.

Steve

Hey Man! Nice to 'see' you again! Thanks for the invite. 9 is a bit early for me, but hopefully I'll see you out and about during the day. Stay safe and post up a full report after!!

Cheers,
Kat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom