Mid-week Splash-a-thon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
That`s right folks.Come one come all to the best little puddle this side of the 610 loop!!
Activities start as soon as you arrive! There will be plenty to do and see at this special gathering of divers from across the southern state of Texas!
So tell the boss....Adios...And come on out to T.L. and have a good time.
Fish feeding classes will begin on a first come first served basis!

Personel Note.
I would like to extend a warm greeting to all of our newest members in our surrounding area.It seems that everyday another member is added to our group!Welcome!!:)

Have a great day and let`s get wet!!

Hoping that I can make it out there, stuck in the office right now and not sure that I'm going to be able to break away early today, if not, I'll end up leaving at around 4pm, arriving at TL at 6 - anyone know if a night dive is in the works?

I'm hoping to have some new gear to try out! That is if this horrible crick in my neck will allow it. :(

Chris, night dives during the week are hard on those poor souls who have to get up before daylight the next day. But that excuse hardly seems fair to you, who has a 2hr drive home! If I'm able, I'll stick around and do a nighty with ya!

Back
Top Bottom