Micro 2.0 and connecting to App with Wi-Fi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bshort4

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Never tried to use the Wi-Fi on the camera but decided to try it out. Downloaded the App turned on the cameras Wi-Fi and tried to open the SeaLife wi-fi on my phone. Punched in the password and hit connect and it keeps saying wi-fi may not be available. Tried many times now with the same result---am I missing something here?

You need to turn off your cellular data on phone or put it on airplane mode. I had the same issue. Hope this helps.

You need to turn off your cellular data on phone or put it on airplane mode. I had the same issue. Hope this helps.
Thanks! I'll give it a try.

Nope. Tried turning off mobile data--didn't work. Turned on airplane mode--nothing. Tried both--still saying no wi-fi connection. Well I've lived without the app this long so it's not a biggie, just frustrating when something doesn't work the way we think it should.

Make sure the Sealife WiFi is connect to your phone. If still having issues, call Sealife. Great customer service!

I get that message almost every time I am wifi connecting to my phone to download pictures. I just take it as a warning and hit ok then it connects no problem. I don't ever recall it not connecting after this message. If you are still having problems I will look more closely at mine when I get in this evening.

Anyone found a solution to this?

I get the following message even though i'm already connected through the wifi.
SmartSelect_20231025_145942_SeaLife Micro Cam.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom