Miami/Fort Lauderdale area charters [4/11 - 4/13]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuckey

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'll be staying in Miami during 4/11-4/13 and am looking for a charter to somewhere fit for someone who hasn't done many dives after receiving open water certification. Gear rental is needed.

Thanks!

Ft. Lauderdale- Dixie Divers - Lady Go Diver Boat

I'll be staying in Miami during 4/11-4/13 and am looking for a charter to somewhere fit for someone who hasn't done many dives after receiving open water certification. Gear rental is needed.

Thanks!

If you are willing to go just a bit north of Fort Lauderdale to Lauderdale by the Sea or Pompano, you'll find some really nice shallow reefs that are perfect for newer divers.

I tend to use South Florida Dive HQ (they have daily trips to shallow sites) or call Gold Coast Scuba and they can help arrange details. Gold coast also sponsors shore dives. Other good dive ops include Pompano Dive Center and Scubatyme: if you choose either of these, just make sure they aren't visiting deep wrecks on the days you plan to dive

Let me add Parrot Island SCUBA owned and run by Jerry Turmaine to the list.

Welcome

If you are willing to go just a bit north of Fort Lauderdale to Lauderdale by the Sea or Pompano, you'll find some really nice shallow reefs that are perfect for newer divers.

I tend to use South Florida Dive HQ (they have daily trips to shallow sites) or call Gold Coast Scuba and they can help arrange details. Gold coast also sponsors shore dives. Other good dive ops include Pompano Dive Center and Scubatyme: if you choose either of these, just make sure they aren't visiting deep wrecks on the days you plan to dive

Gold Coast has scheduled on Saturday early morning Sea Emperor & Ancient Mariner wreck dives. and an afternoon Mariner & reef
Sunday has a nice beach dive in LBTS :) the rodeo 25/Captain Dan are AOW deep dives so wouldn't recommend them.
depending on what's going on Sunday, i might hit the beach dive for a short time -- still haven't gotten a chance to do a new weight check and i've only got 750-1000 in the tank. which i think is still roughly 40cf. magicseaweed is showing 2.5ft swells @ 5 seconds currently for sunday.

Saturday for me is the Bohdi Festival in Miami :) The Jade Buddha will be there.

the sat noon dive on the mariner is thru SFDHQ

Gold Coast scuba has nonstop activities posted- a great little dive shop promoting the best in local beach diving!

Dan-O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom