Mexico's Tourism Bureau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I have to be the wise guy. Go to the border of Texas and Mexico and ask for Hose. He is the guy under the sombrero.

That would be "Jose", but given the joke, I understand your cultural issues here.

Hopefully there is someone who DOES know!

cultural issues?..ok if you say so you are the Doc.

It looks like you are going to have to be more specific on your search. Most of the bigger cities have their own tourism bureau. What are you looking for? I have been to a lot of Mexico and might be able to help.

Well...

There IS a Tourism bureau for ALL of Mexico. I know they exist, but I cannot find them. I don't want to have to deal with every single city, but I may have to! :D

hey there... have you ever been diving in la paz, mexico? i am planning on going on holiday with my sis for her birthday around last week in march. do you know of dive shops? or conditions? boats? companys? i need guidance ! :)

thanks,
merissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom