Metridium Fields Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice, calm, and very relaxing video... Thanks for sharing... So how cold was it down there? Will you be diving tommorrow? If so, Daniel and I will be at BW around 8am...

MG

Nice Video, on Saturday I will be going there for my first time. Your vid really got me looking forward to Saturday.

Nice, calm, and very relaxing video... Thanks for sharing... So how cold was it down there? Will you be diving tommorrow? If so, Daniel and I will be at BW around 8am...

MG

It wasn't overly cold, my computer however always tends to be a few degrees warmer than most. I would estimate that it was 51F. I will be doing probably one dive, just not sure where, I have some stuff to get done tomorrow before returning to work after my time off. PM me your # and if I end up at BW ill give you a call.

Nice Video, on Saturday I will be going there for my first time. Your vid really got me looking forward to Saturday.

Its really a great dive to the Metridium Fields assuming you have good conditions. Otherwise the swim out is a long one and with any kind of waves it can get tiring. Plus its about a 50-65 foot dive depending on tides and where you are so your air consumption and time at depth is something to keep an eye on.

Hopefully when you make it out you have some awesome conditions and enjoy it out there as much as I did!

Brandon, great video. Thanks for sharing.

Ya I'm excited. I'm going with wallin's so not sure if there dropping on the fields or going under and following the pipe.

Nice video Brandon! Looks like you had great conditions. :D

Finally got the chance to watch your video... amazing! Felt like I was reliving the dive all over again. I sent it along to all my family to watch too :D. Those two dives are among my favorite dives to date. I never get tired of the metridium fields, especially on days like that with such great vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom