Metric / Imperial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK I am a little confused (not much of a shock there :D). I have a Zeagle N2ition and recently had some issues with it so I reset it. A new problem presented itself.....my computer is now stuck in Metric and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it back to imperial. I have searched the Zeagle Manual and the computer found nothing.

How do I switch my computer from Metric back to Imperial?

Wait - stuck on metric is not a good thing? :huh:

Metric sucks.....

According to my RTFM, Page 40:

19. Units of Measurement
You can change the units of measurement for water depth and temperature of the N2iTion.
In Dive Set mode press and hold down both the A and C button for six or more seconds. The computer will beep once to tell you that the system has changed.
Always verify the the units of measure are correct before starting to dive.

Last edited:
Easy for depth: 3.28 ft/meter. Are you sure you want to know temperature?

Easy for depth in Atmospheres Absolute (ATA) too: divide depth-in-meters by ten and add one.

Reactions: Jax
Easy for depth: 3.28 ft/meter. Are you sure you want to know temperature?

Easy for depth in Atmospheres Absolute (ATA) too: divide depth-in-meters by ten and add one.

Yeah, I don't get it . . . and he's a Canananandian, too. :idk:

Just doing my part to keep the wasteful government employees busy during the day. Cross border civic duty and all that.

Back
Top Bottom