Merry Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanksforallthefish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Merry Christmas to all SB'ers and their families .... Almitywife, Almity1, Sas, Tassie, Aardvark, Gudge, Stormy Sea et al

yes, happy chrissy to all the aussies - being special like we are, we get to celebrate long before the rest of the SB mob are awake :D

im currently contemplating if i want icecream for dinner......... no way i can eat an actual meal after the family meals today!

lol, I have to admit to thinking a toasted sandwich might be the go after our Christmas lunch. How did Santa treat you this year? I have to admit my hubby was especially thoughtful and covered all the bases. I got a massage a tennis bracelet and a new dive watch. Oh the and Choccies from the kids. So I have everthing a woman needs lol.

Merry Christmas to you guys as well :xmas_2:

I had a nice day spent with my mum, grandma, my brother and his partner for lunch. I am so full and just had another piece of toblerone cheesecake, WHY???? It was too delicious to resist and now I am slightly ill. Santa was good to me also and I got a GPS, gold class movie tickets, a book + also chocolates :)

toblerone cheesecake! hubby ate an ENTIRE huge box of ferrara roche chocs and this was after he made me make him a huge choc sundae with nuts, flake and choc sauce - what is it about christmas and eating badly

hubby got me a ipod (in yellow :yeahbaby: ) and the new stephen king book ive been waiting a month to read so im pretty excited!!

hubbys score card is a new pc, new wetsuit, new dive watch - so hes very spoilt today. oh, and his new wetsuit was a custom made seatec and this one has a pee zip for him :lotsalove:

toblerone cheesecake! hubby ate an ENTIRE huge box of ferrara roche chocs and this was after he made me make him a huge choc sundae with nuts, flake and choc sauce - what is it about christmas and eating badly

:rofl3: I have been eyeing off more Toblerone cheesecake too....

hubby got me a ipod (in yellow :yeahbaby: ) and the new stephen king book ive been waiting a month to read so im pretty excited!!

hubbys score card is a new pc, new wetsuit, new dive watch - so hes very spoilt today. oh, and his new wetsuit was a custom made seatec and this one has a pee zip for him :lotsalove:

Nice presents! Hmm I did not know there was a new Stephen King book, will have to pick it up next time I am at the store as I am a big fan!

:.......Nice presents! Hmm I did not know there was a new Stephen King book, will have to pick it up next time I am at the store as I am a big fan!
yep - its a short story collection...... gotta say to a fellow fan, theres something just warm and fuzzy when reading the intro and you see the words "constant reader" from Mr King!

work up this morning with a gurgling tummy and the need to detox - so we decided to relax today and go diving tomorrow instead

did i say i love my ipod yet - its so cool!!

Merry Christmas everyone ....

We had a great day yesterday with my mum, sister, nieces and nephews ... and like everyone ate way too much.

Sheila is currently doing her Christmas phone calls to family (its christmas day there today) and then we are going for a dive.

:blinking:eek:h I am so spoiled as well. I got the new Fishes of Australia's Southern Coast book from Hubby. He also indulged me with a Swarovski Crystal seal and a lovely Swarovsky frosted maple leaf with crystal snails on it.

My son sent a great huge package with a sappy talking teddy bear (it's a Mom thing) some videos, books and some more of the Harry Potter magic wand replicas he makes and sells. My son phoned me at 7:30 am on Australia Christmas to ask me if it was time to open presents yet:rofl3: I got to talk to him again today on Canadian Christmas...

Then I got to go take pics of the angler fish and Pygmy Pipehorses to distract me from missing the snow... heheheh

Merry Christmas Australian and Canadian everyone....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom