Merry Christmas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
digital teleportation... new technology and still generally untested...

@GW: be careful when you open that box by the way! i sent you a puppy and the teleportation thing's not foolproof yet... student thesis e hehehehehe

Jag

Is it that bloody rottweiler that Paolo was after...:D

Seriously, Merry Christmas one and all!

Hope to get to dive with some of you next year - call it an early resolution:thumbs-up

:xmas3: :xmas3: :xmas3: :xmas3:

Dear PPD Divers,
Hope everyone have a Merry Christmas and more importantly not forget its true meaning :)
Hope everyone also have a spanking kick a55 new year!

I'll be in Visayan waters for the balance year to spend the holidays and do some training dives. Hope to see everyone again next year and lets go deeper and longer next year :14:

seeya soon mates!!

ishbaby:
off topic: New Year

anybody joining the count down to 2006 and watch the fireworks display either in Ayala or at the Fort???
no definite plans yet pero i hate crowds... unless i can find a nice spot where i can see it yet avoid the throngs of jologs expected to choke the streets i'll stay home and enjoy the gunpowder smoke from there

Jag

Merry Christmas!

Merry Crhistmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

@midwestdvr: nice tree, well decorated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom