Merry Christmas to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradnerBoy

Contributor
Reaction score
To everyone we've met this year and had the opportunity to dive with and get to know...have the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of New Years and we'll see you again in 2010.
:merryxmas: :xmastree: :sleigh: :newyear:

Merry Xmas to you and your family , hope to dive with u again in the new year:D
Merry Christmas to all the new friends I have met and had the good fortune to dive with. I hope the New Year is prosperous for All! Todd I hope you and Hunter have a great time in Hawaii!

Al

Here here, Merry Christmas all

I'll drink to that!

I hope scuba santa treats everyone very well this year!
Cheers!

:sleigh:

Merry non-denominational holiday!!

Please, be safe. Don't work.

Ha!

Best of the season to everyone. This has been the most amazing year of diving for me. I also think it was a fantastic year for our local forum here on scubaboard. Lots of post, new people and great meet and greets. We have very active participation in local diving. Lets keep it up.

Cheers
Ron L.

I agree that the board has really worked well for us locally this year. I've really enjoyed meeting and diving with many of you and look forward to meeting more of you in the new year.

Merry Christmas everybody :D

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. It's been great meeting and diving with all the new people this past year and look forward to a great 2010 year of diving with you all.

Stuart:D:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom