Mermaids or Aquanauts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:surrender:

A bit too much of "Little Britain" on my side I suppose....

Too late Bowmouth...now your going to have to go out and kill an animal or something or were going to have to take away your Skull and Crossbones :no:

I'm really sorry but cannot help myself.
Remember that I am "a son of a Dutch man"!

What's that got to do with it???
One of my best friends is the son of a dutch man and he is anything but an ignorant c**t

Some folks dwell on the mundane because they have nothing interesting to say...we should all give LK a big group hug and a bigger boohooohooo...
:depressed::depressed::depressed:
:crying:

You may consider it mundane, but as I have said to others no one forces you to read / comment on my posts.
but if a few minutes of my time can prevent others being ripped off by these overpriced and poor service shops in the Pattaya area, then that is my business dont you think.
Maybe if people complain enough these shops might even start to provide their customers with what they are being overcharged for. But the level of arrogance these shops demonstrate to their customers I am afraid has become endemic over a number of years so I unfortunately somehow doubt it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom