Mermaids Internship in Thailand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no implication or inferences. No need to try to read between lines that aren't there. By definition, something that is not the best is NOT "shoddy." There is quality training just about everywhere in Thailand. It's simply a matter of degree. What my post says is that thanks to the year-round diving, the varied conditions, the number and variety of sites plus the package we have put together, we feel Pattaya is the best training location in Thailand.

No need to try to read between lines that aren't there.
If you want to become a truly quality instructor who has experienced as many dives and conditions as possible in 4-6 months, then you should be diving in Pattaya. Full stop.
No need to read between the lines, you are simply saying it the way you feel it is. Which I think is bollocks.

Aquanauts Pattaya:
There is no implication or inferences. No need to try to read between lines that aren't there. -There is quality training just about everywhere in Thailand. It's simply a matter of degree.
:rofl3: -What degree would that be...

Batfish:
Well, not quite...Season is late October to early May with the best from February - end of April (in my opinion). Pretty bloody good any time really!

My bad - yes you're quite correct. I'm not sure what planet I was on when I made that post. Clearly it wasn't the same one that everybody else inhabits!!

I am not getting into any other arguments about Pattaya or Thailand or Internships or
whatever. Yes, I am at one of the CDCs in Pattaya - I don't advertise the fact because I am representing myself here, not my shop.

If you come here, to Pattaya, whether you end up with my shop or Aquanauts or any of the other shops out here, whether you're doing a six month internship or a DSD, you'll have some great diving (if it stops bloody raining!!), with friendly people, some great instructors and a great experience - Just like you will get at most places in Thailand, or any dive shop anywhere in the world, basically!

:popcorn:

Aquanauts Pattaya:
There is no implication or inferences. No need to try to read between lines that aren't there. By definition, something that is not the best is NOT "shoddy." There is quality training just about everywhere in Thailand. It's simply a matter of degree. What my post says is that thanks to the year-round diving, the varied conditions, the number and variety of sites plus the package we have put together, we feel Pattaya is the best training location in Thailand.

Certainly no reading between the lines there Aqua - simply comprehended what you wrote.

Originally Posted by Aquanauts Pattaya
Basically, if you're serious about becoming the best instructor possible, then Pattaya is your BEST option in Thailand. It's not the best diving, no, but it is the country's best pro training ground.

mmm if you need some THAI POLICE Reports of COMPLAINS about one of the 2 parties in Pattaya, feel free to PM....

Regards,

stevenl:
Yes, it is becoming better and better, especially if you see the original post (before editing) from diverjobs.

Yes, I wrote a long reply, but I decided to edit it, because I know that if I post what I wrote and the reviews and documents I have, the ScubaBoard Team will delete my post.

Diversjobs is a financial partner with Mermaids and will soon be in direct competition with our new dive jobs website. Consider their motivations before believing anything negative they post about us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom